The Force in Fire Control !
- Patterson is the preferred Fire Pump for high and low
pressure pumping and also special service pumping
requirements. Specially designed to meet the rigid
mechanical and hydraulic specifications required for
approval and listing by UL and FM for Fire Pump service.
- Patterson Fire Pumps supply water to automatic sprinkler
systems, fire hydrants, standpipes, deluge systems, fog
systems or any other fire pump system.
- Patterson horizontal and vertical turbine fire pumps are
offered in a full range with capacities from 150 to 5000
GPM and pressure ratings from 40 to 390 PSI. Each unit is
sized for individual requirements.
- Patterson vertical in-line pumps are manufactured with
capacities up to 750 GPM and pressure ratings from 40 to
- Patterson pumps are furnished with approved diesel
engines, steam turbine, or electric motors. All pumps are
guaranteed to provide 150% of rated capacity and a
pressure not less than 65% of rated head.
- Patterson is listed by Underwriter's Laboratories in the
U.S. and Canada, approved by Factory Mutual Association.
Patterson is also a member of the Hydraulic Institute and
- Patterson fire pumps are also NYBSA approved and meet all
- Patterson Pump Company, one of the World's leading
designers and manufactures of Fire, Axial & Mixed
Flow, Solids Handling, Vertical Turbine, Multi-Purpose
Vertical Turbine, Vertical-in-Line, and Split Case Pumps,
Process Equipment, and Valves is noted for its product
performance and dependability.
- Its line of modern high performance pumps traces an
ancestry from the Economy Pumping Machinery Company which
started in 1915, and the Barr Pump Company active as
early as 1887.
- To ensure the performance Customers expect and get, more
than 75% of Patterson Pumps and engineered and build to
- Patterson produces a complete range of Industrial,
Commercial, Horizontal,and Vertical centrifugal Fire
Pumps for a variety of safety applications. They are one
of the Nations largest producers and distributors of Fire
Pumps and related equipment packages.
- Modern equipment to manufacture and test these pumps is
contained in more than 230,000 square feet of specially
designed buildings at their Toccoa Georgia facility. With
a wide range of applications around the world, Patterson
Pumps have been highly successful in providing;
"PROGRESS THROUGH PERFORMANCE".
[Top of Page] [ Pictures